- Eliminate personal mandate.
- Eliminate employer mandate.
- Eliminate restriction on plans on federal and state exchanges. Let Americans buy the insurance they want
- Reform Medicaid to save 20%.
- Continue to offer income based subsidies to people who buy health care through federal and state exchanges at current levels.
- Open primary care clinics in all Hospitals.
Current policy compels employers and individuals to purchase policies designed by bureaucrats and limiting their choices. These changes would preserve the current plans for those who have them and want to keep them. It would broaden choices for other uninsured individuals and decrease the number of uninsured individuals.